Proximity badge reader technology powered by Attendance Rx software
Uses durable proximity cards
Expandable up to eight terminals
Quick and easy clock in / out
Real-time system, no polling
ATRx ProxTime Overview
Affordably priced ATRx ProxTime™ is a complete time and attendance system featuring a sleek and functional proximity badge terminal that will compliment any office environment.
Powered by Attendance Rx. Offers all the benefits of this Windows-based time and attendance software, including:
- Automatic calculation of employee time worked.
- Supervisors can review, edit and approve time at the PC.
- Exports to most popular payroll services and programs.
Employees can clock in and out simply by passing their badge near the front of the terminal. Eliminates the need to constantly reorder paper time cards.
Proximity badges are more durable than magnetic stripe or bar code badges.
ATRx ProxTime terminals also allow employees to clock in and out without their badge, if necessary, by using the terminal keypad.
An ATRx ProxTime Network system can support up to eight terminals. Any employee can use any terminal to clock in or out.
Features and Benefits
Package includes everything you need to get started: a single-PC, 50-employee edition of Attendance Rx time and attendance software, an ATRx10 primary terminal with communications cable and a starter pack of 15 proximity badges.
ATRx ProxTime Network is available via special order. Accommodates up to 250 employees and up to eight terminals. Email Acroprint or call us at 800-334-7190 for pricing and availability, or contact your local dealer.
The included Attendance Rx software installs easily. A helpful Quick Start Guide and built-in software "Wizards" will guide you through setting up the system, no expensive consultants needed.
Since the system doesn't require polling, it even features a real-time in/out board, so you can see at a glance who's in the office and who's out!
ATRx ProxTime is convenient and easy to use — your employees simply wave their badges near the terminal to clock in or out. (If they forget or misplace their badges, they can also clock in and out using the terminal keypad.)
This product is designed for use in the United States and Canada.
Want to know more? Visit the Attendance Rx website!
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or higher (1 GHz or better recommended)
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 425 MB available hard disk space
- Video: 256 SVGA (1024x768 resolution) or higher
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Pro, Enterprise & Ultimate Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Enterprise & Ultimate Editions (32-bit & 64-bit, SP2)
- Windows® XP Home & Pro editions (SP3)
- Windows Server™ 2003 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit, SP1 and up)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit, SP1 and up)
- Windows Server 2008 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit, SP1 and up)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Premier or Pro
- Advanced integration
- Peachtree Complete Accounting
- Genesys Inbound Timecard
- Intuit PC Access/PC Access Jr
- PayChex Paylink
- PayChex Preview
- Premier/Premier Plus
- PrimePay PrimeLink
- QwikPay/QwikPay Plus
- Wells Fargo ExpressPay/Express Pay Plus
- Generic ASCII file
- Configurable ASCII file
- Line terminator: CRLF, CR, LF or LFCR
- Field separator: tab, comma, slash, semi-colon or custom
Shopping cart contents:
Check out timeQplus Proximity for more flexible data input options, multi-lingual capabilities and more.
Order ATRx ProxTime and Accessories
ATRx ProxTime (50)
ATRx ProxTime Proximity Badges (10)
ATRx ProxTime Replacement Terminal Cable
Adapter: USB to RS232 9-pin
Time and Attendance Systems Index
Attendance Rx Support Page
Attendance Rx Website
AcroTime Web-based Time & Attendance